Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



I dressed up! But I actually kind of cheated because I had just purchased this dress and ran out of time for a costume so I decided why not fat Joan Holloway? I did up with with time appropriate make up and even taught myself to bouffant with the best of them. As a non hairspray user, this is impressive.




I set up a desk, lamp, office chair, and candy little scene for myself to hint at what I might be. I even brought the sound track to Mad Men to help out. This didn't really make much of a difference in the end.




Anyhow, I look fabulous, but there are no trick-or-treaters in this neighborhood which sucks. Since this outfit deserves better than an hour out in the cold wave at rush hour traffic, I'm taking my mom out to the movies. Maybe the dollar theater will appreciate this fabulosity.


Stay safe and Happy Halloween!
Love, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment