Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

On the Road Again

The Life I  Love is Making Music with My Friends

As I have mentioned before, I am in the process of moving to St. Louis and in with some of the bestest friends ever. This weekend I came down from my exile in South Bend to visit them and go to Kansas City (see upcoming post for all the fun deets on that) with Ann. 

Anny has two thumbs.
Matt wishes he had more.
Ann and I had long ago decided that there is too much talent between us that we are robbing the world if we don't band together and form, well, a band. So a band was born and it's name is Port Manteau. One of the nights I was there we recorded an extremely rough version of a song Ann wrote currently dubbed "Guilt Song." If you like, you can check it out here. Helpful comments welcome bearing in mind this is a first pass.



I also picked up a penny whistle because who doesn't need one of those.

1 comment: